collected linkage

Saturday, April 21, 2007

playing feminist bingo

this is a bingo card.
have a look at the squares, familiarise yourself with their content, and then go over and play on the comments of this news story.

i was reading the story because it was in my google alerts for local news.
i wasn't reading it to suggest the web play feminist bingo.
i'm giving you the card first because i think it might be more fun than just reading the total bollocks from some of these tools.
god knows you can get enough of reading stupid shit written by tools.

some of the comments also put me in mind of my new friend morchades' words, words i loved when i read them.

When I mention the wolf in my front yard, please don't pop in to tell me the tiger in the next town is worse.
Yes, I know tigers are vicious.
Yes, I know tigers are bigger than wolves.
Yes, I know tigers are faster than wolves.
Yes, I know tigers are stronger than wolves.
Yes, I know the tiger was last seen traveling in my direction.
None of this changes the fact there is a fucking wolf in my fucking front yard.
I'm going to worry about that first, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

to the top!




Search Now:
Amazon Logo
Google
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons