collected linkage

Saturday, February 17, 2007

buying that tape was the biggest mistake of my life

"A couple of years ago while I was listening to rock music behind my parents' backs I became very suicidal. I could not figure out why, but I really reacted to the idea that my music might have something to do with it. It was only after confessing what I was doing to God and to my parents and then cutting off all rock music that I lost the desire to kill myself.
"God was very gracious to me and He saved me from that awful destructive music. I thank Him daily for that deliverance."

A Sixteen-Year-Old Student From Kansas

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

to the top!




Search Now:
Amazon Logo
Google
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons