collected linkage

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I think the internet is trying to tell me something...

recently i have been thinking serious thoughts about serious things.
i need to get myself out of the underpaid rut i have so far settled in, to get myself moving fast enough that i can hit my death running.
i don't want to be 65 and crying over what could have been.
i'm sure nobody does, but the realisation only really hit me properly recently.
so, yeah.
googling today i found me some impetus.

what have you achieved?
right here's a list of all the things other people have done by your age.

orson welles had already made citizen kane.
joseph smith had already founded the church of jesus christ of latter-day saints.
roger bannister had already run his four minute mile.

best get a move on, eh?
i haven't even started thinking about what religion i'm going to inve... discover.
with a name like mine you'd think that would be high on the agenda.

well, you know what they say.
time to eat that frog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

to the top!




Search Now:
Amazon Logo
Google
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons
LizClaiborne Clothing Coupons